Thursday, March 5, 2009

A Everyday Thing

On a regular Saturday night coming back from the drive in me my homeboys malo, klumzy, and slow boy were pounding coronas and smoking bowls of kush. We started talking about all the fine hynas we seen at the drive in malo kept saying he was a mack daddy 'cause he just got one chicks number then on the way up the barrio. We stopped at the gas station to buy some pisto that shit is easy to get in that liquor store. Afterwards we all went to Reapers house to kick it and take a piss. Klumzy put the beer away and we decided to go outside to drink. Suddenly we heard some enemies say "fuck queso!"up the park and my heart started to beat fast. They began to shoot up in the air and my homeboys began running after them blasting at each other. My homeboys were saying "fuck levas". After they left i was scared to go home because i thought i was gonna get shot. I finally decided to walk home. thankfully i made it safe. Then the next day i went to go see all the shattered glass on the floor and the bullet holes on the walls and i realized then it was more dangerous then i thought it was......

2 comments:

  1. y0U LiVE A LifE tHAt REALLy GEtS My AttENti0N! EVEN tH0UGH tH0UGH WE jUSt MEt tHiS yEAR i StiLL CARE f0R y0U, AND EVEN tH0UGH My MAN D0Nt WANt ME tALkiNG t0 y0U i StiLL D0 CUZ y0URE A C00L h0MiE. i jUSt WANNA LEt y0U kN0W tHAt EVEN tH0UGH WE C0ME 4RM DiffERENt h00DS i G0t y0UR BACk. WELL WHEN EVER y0U NEED S0ME0NE t0 tALk t0 AND y0U G0t N0 0NE iM HERE f0R y0U <3 DEZME LOkA AKA MyMy....

    ReplyDelete
  2. And who was the foo that shot at your homies.And the life that you live not all poepol live it.some of my homie tod me to not kick it with you. but you look like a kool guy to kick it with.

    ReplyDelete